|July 28, 2022||Singapore||SGD 475|
|August 23, 2022||Singapore||SGD 475|
This course is designed for purchasing executives and managers who are responsible for procurement activities
At the end of the course the participants will be able to:
- Understanding the integral role of purchasing
- Identify objectives of purchasing function
- Understanding the procurement process (Procure to Pay)
- Implementing the 5 Rights of purchasing
- Implement effective supplier sourcing
- Understand key factors in cost make-up and getting Value for Money.
- Monitor Supplier Performance
- Identify areas of improvement within their own purchasing activities
Training will be based on classroom lectures, case discussion and exercises. Participants will be presented with practical simulations that they will be asked to prepare at home before class, to play with their classmates, in pairs or in teams, and finally to debrief with the entire group. The whole pedagogy is based on “telling, showing and doing” in order for each participant to progressively elaborate a more efficient personal negotiation method.