Achieving Procurement Excellence
Advance SCS offers our clients a vital competitive edge, by combining in-depth industry expertise with the know how to turn solutions into actions. With over two decades of existence, we have developed deep industry knowledge and extensive capabilities to be your partner to transform procurement and supply function.
We are fully committed on equipping and enabling procurement talent by supporting clients with a range of services. Contact us to find more information.
- Transforming Your Procurement Process – We examining your procurement and supply management procedures in targeted detail to highlight areas of opportunities for improvements and efficiencies. The output is a well designed Procurement Manual to guide your procurement personnel in the use of procurement processes and tools such that:
- the expectations of the Organisation’s procurement policy, agreements and contracts are met as efficiently as possible;
b. the risks to the Organisation from inappropriate procurement practices and decisions are minimized; and
c. the right goods and services are acquired with the best Value For Money (VFM) and made available at the right place in a timely manner.
We help you to transform your procurement process to deliver savings and value.
- Skills Gap Analysis – Our online tool assesses individuals against procurement competencies that are benchmarked to global standards. This is followed with more in-depth probing to analyse and develop an appropriate competency training framework to bridge knowledge gaps. The output is a comprehensive training and development plan that is designed to help with people development and succession management.
- Capability Development – Following the Skills Gap Analysis and development of a Procurement Training Plan, courses are customised to suit each requirement. We have designed a range of options for training keeping into consideration the organisation’s objectives and business environment. You can choose from:
- Face to Face training to meet each aspect of procurement requirement.
b. E-learning to maximise your time management
c. Blended or Hybrid training that combines the efficiency of face to face training with the flexibility of e-learning to maximise value.
- Procurement Audit – Audit is an vital part of an organisation’s procurement function and we provide an independent third party view to ensure that the guiding principles of effective procurement are met.